Reporting to the Director of Security Services, you are expected to bring several years’ experience in the cybersecurity industry. You will be expected to perform daily tasks associated with cyber breach response, managed security services and forensics investigations. As the Senior Manager, you are responsible for augmenting and strengthening your personal DFIR and MDR skill set, as well as helping develop the skills of the entire DFIR & MSSP team.
- Manage and lead engagements efforts from scoping calls to delivery of security services.
- Assume responsibility for all project phases and work directly with clients in accomplishing project objectives
- Manage and lead threat hunting, managed detection and response engagements
- Counsel clients in distress and provide containment / remediation guidance.
- Form and articulate expert opinions based on analysis.
- Produce high-quality oral and written work product, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Support the mentorship and technical development of junior Digital Forensics staff.
- Create processes for common investigations and deliverables.