An ambitious and growing company, developing leading Digital Forensic and Incident Response solutions in an innovative, challenging fast-paced security market. Sound interesting?
The Managing Director has exclusively told me that there has never been a better time to join as a Senior Consultant in the firms history. You will be managing a small team of Forensics Analysts and work on property theft and numerous cases in the oil and gas industry.
The Senior DFIR Consultant will be essential in establishing and maintaining relationships with external clients.
- Leadership and mentoring of less experienced analysts and staff.
- Provide incident response services to clients focused on identification, containment and eradication of identified threats and malicious activity.
- Investigate data breaches by leveraging industry standard tools and methodologies.
- Perform advanced hunting activities to locate potential unidentified threats to the client systems and overall digital environment.
- Collect, preserve and analyze digital evidence from electronic data sources, including laptops, desktops, servers and mobile devices.