An ambitious and rapidly expanding company, developing leading Digital Forensic and Incident Response solutions in an innovative, challenging fast-paced security market. Sound interesting?
This unique company is a trusted and respected security advisory firm leading the way in a dynamic and challenging market. The Managing Director has exclusively told me that there has never been a better time to join as a Senior Consultant. Considering their rapid growth plans, you will be the first in line working towards a Principal Consultant and working closely with the Director.
The Senior DFIR Consultant will be essential in establishing and maintaining relationships with external clients.
- Performing a Senior role in a Project Team
- Client retention and consistent relationship building
- Influencing and promoting the firms DFIR Best Practice initiative
- Deliver highly critical cyber security solutions
- Performing a Senior role in a team and delegating work effectively