As a Senior Engineer, you will provide comprehensive technical support that is required for monitoring, servicing, maintenance and fault-finding on critical data infrastructure and associated equipment.
- Conduct planned and reactive maintenance on the building services infrastructure utilizing CMMS systems in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Conduct routine plant inspections / site checks and monitor the Building Management System, responding to issues/ anomalies / alarms found and ensuring that appropriate action is taken.
- Identify any non-compliant areas /faulty equipment and take corrective actions to address these within required timescales.
- Provide first line response to all building services infrastructure on site, escalating as necessary and calling out third party contractors where specialist knowledge/skills are required.
- Ensure that all works are carried out using a Safe System of Work with the use of an approved change Management, risk assessment and method operating Procedures. All works to be to industry best practice and meeting statutory compliance as required.
- Issue permits and take responsibility for ensuring all sub-contractors working on site are supervised to work within the agreed limitations.
- Operate the Quality Management processes developed by Digital Realty in accordance with specific standard operating processes.