Our client is leading the way in international payment solutions, supporting merchants across Travel, Retail, Hospitality, and low risk gambling and due to continued growth and a huge 2020, they are now scaling their sales team in the UK and are looking for senior Enterprise Sales talent to join them. The vertical you develop all depends on you and the connections you have in the space.
The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager you will report directly into the CEO and forge and expand relationships with top tier retailers and brands, that will drive significant value for the company. As a senior member in the business, you will be growing their enterprise client base.
• Outbound prospecting via existing network, email and phone to generate new opportunities with the UK’s largest retailers
• Facilitate conversations with C level executives at major retailers across EMEA
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunity Identify the metrics and key value propositions that will drive mutually beneficial contracts
• Negotiate and close long term contracts that benefit both the business and partners
• Use defined sales methodology to progress opportunities
• Work effectively with internal stakeholders from sales leadership to marketing through to finance to define contracts