Our healthcare system is mostly analogue. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
My client is connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. They have developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two-way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here’s some of what They’ve already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working here means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
They hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. They are backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders.
- Build well thought out, well designed frontend user interfaces for our doctors and patients
- Build back-end services and APIs to support new and existing product initiatives
- Revamp existing features to become more integrated with all other features
- Collaborate with other team members to continue to scale our architecture, taking into account the needs of today while remaining flexible enough to evolve for the needs of tomorrow
- Participate in all phases of SDLC – requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Create new microservices and help decompose our monolith
- Work on scaling various pieces of infrastructure
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages