My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Senior Insights Strategist to join their London based team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
The role will be responsible for delivering high-quality differentiated insights to our clients. It will work closely with the sales and client strategy teams to gain a deep understanding of our clients business objectives. It will use this knowledge to create value for our clients by unlocking insights that will enables further audience definition as well as bolstered marketing strategies.
They work with an impressive amount of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Working closely with Sales/Client Strategy to define client insights requirements.
- Effectively manage workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s within a fast-paced environment
- Working with products team on platform insight automations to increase efficiency
- Critically evaluating the effectiveness of Insights and the value they have delivered
- Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use.
- Communications – reporting research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally.