The Senior Merchandise Planner is responsible for distribution across stores and E-commerce. This includes managing the initial allocation and replenishment flow of receipts for the appropriate balance of sales & inventory levels along with in-season inventory management.
- Leads, coordinates and manages the collection initiatives to maximize ST% on a store, style and size level.
- Distributes merchandise to stores at style | size | price level based on business trends, reporting analysis and management objectives.
- Manages, recommends and executes store-to-store merchandise consolidations based on sales performance.
- Suggest and communicates proposal to management.
- Prepare, recommend and communicate weekly product performance from BIS merchandise selling reports to understand any shifts in business and react accordingly.
- Presents key findings to management.
- Re-allocates product as necessary based on shifting business trends related to business objectives.