Our healthcare system is mostly analogue. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
My client is connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. They have developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two-way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here’s some of what They’ve already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working here means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
They hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. They are backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders.
- Designing and building out key components to our integrations platform
- Implement solutions through the entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and operationalization
- Designing solutions to feature requirements as prioritized by Product Management
- Troubleshooting production issues as they arise and building a more fault-tolerant system
- Reviewing fellow engineer’s code prior to shipping
- Working closely with other team members
- Create generic solutions to complex problems
- Daily standups to stay in sync with a fast-moving team
- Love to own projects from end to end, executing on designs involving fellow engineers
- Are a “hacker” that loves to reverse engineer complex systems
- Love working in a fast-paced environment and can conform to change quickly and efficiently.
- Stay organized and focused under pressure
- Want to build a product millions of people use
- You will be part of our core integrations platform team, building the driving technology behind NexHealth.
- Collaborate with other team members to continue to scale our architecture
- Create new microservices and help decompose our monolith
- Build integrations with various client-side healthcare softwares that include various SQL databases, APIs, and scraping
- Implement seamless deployment processes for distributed NexHealth agents on client servers
- Build our data warehousing and management infrastructure
- Extract new data points based on new features in our product