As a key member of the Product Management team, you will be charged with driving our analytic product strategy across our market segments and product lines to help drive results for our hospitality industry customers with products that they’ll love.
In line with this goal, you will work with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to define product capabilities, determine go-to-market strategies, perform competitive analysis, chart future vision and direction, and serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offerings.
The essence of this role is creating a vision for our products and making it a reality. You will use your experience and sharp communication skills with customers and prospects to build on existing product ideas and help to innovate new ones.
You’ll need a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
This is a player-coach role, responsible for developing Business Analysts and Product Managers, so you must have demonstrated success in leading and developing team members.
- Manage team of Business Analysts and Product Managers
- Define overall business goals for your products, and drive the organization to meet them
- Manage the analytics product line and life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Align and inform stakeholders – design, development, customer success, sales and marketing – for a successful product launch and continued delivery
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, which will include visits to customers and prospective customers
- Work as a Product Owner on our Agile (Scrum) development team, defining, refining, and prioritizing a backlog of development user-stories
- 7+ years of progressive experience working in product management in an Agile software development environment
- Experience taking an idea from conceptual phase to completion, with demonstrated experience bringing a software product from concept to market
- Self-starter with a strong desire and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Demonstrated leadership experience and Excellent problem-solving ability
- Possess outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences at a variety of organizational levels
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail and strong project management skill
- Located in or willing to relocate to DC area
If you have experience in Agile Software Product Management please apply today with your resume or email firstname.lastname@example.org