My client, a well-established leader within the Marketing Technology (MarTech) industry, is currently seeking a dynamic and client-oriented Senior Sales Manager with a view to taking on responsibility and leadership of a small sales team. The role will include driving sales growth with a key emphasis will be on building and developing relationships both internally and externally.
This £multi-million business has completed many high-profile projects worldwide, particularly in the UK. The Senior Sales Manager will maximise growth opportunities, drive performance improvement and ensure service excellence by leading and developing your sales team. You are an expert at managing client expectations, navigating difficult conversations and influencing others. You have demonstrated expertise in the MarTech industry with established connections with Brand Direct clients.
- Consistently exceed new business bookings targets and in year revenue targets
- Provide excellent visibility of sales pipelines, booking revenue and in year revenue
- Hire, develop and organise your team to exceed targets
- Be a proactive, positive, and cross-functional member of our European team.
- Develop close partnerships with other internal teams to drive continuous improvement throughout the entire sales funnel
- Create a consultative, value based sales culture across the region that establishes the client as a trusted advisor with its UK clients
- Executive sponsor with key customer and partner relationships within the region