Expand are working with a provider of innovative occupancy and risk management solutions for the multifamily and single-family rental markets. Their products serve to make apartment and single-family leases more affordable, providing insurance alternatives to security deposits and guarantors. It is their mission to improve the financial performance of landlords while making renting more accessible. Their products mitigate the need for landlords to take security deposits, thereby streamlining the leasing process, reducing move-in costs for renters, and driving higher occupancy rates. They currently serve clients who own and operate over 700,000 homes across 48 states.
- Develop deep integrations into an ever-growing suite of property management and leasing software
- Build and improve features to drive Leap’s growth
- Craft and architect secure, compliant, performant, and delightful solutions with complex requirements
- Participate in tech scrums, standups, and strategy sessions, while listening to feedback and commenting on others’ approaches
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, sales enablement, and insurance compliance