Responsible for planning, successful execution and ongoing support of complex server and application deployment projects. You will be working with other global team members to provide world class infrastructure for our global business.
- Design and implement the server architecture of the firm, including back-end services such as Apache, NGINX, MySQL and scripts for specific applications and use cases
- Setup automated system backups according to company and industry standards
- Work with business partners to meet their needs for systems availability, DR, Security, etc.
- Examine daily traffic logs and reports and setup alerts in the monitoring system to catch potential issues or recurring problems within the system
- Develop and deploy solutions so that the system remains usable for all personnel
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other administrators
- Maintain system security by actively identifying faults and vulnerable areas within the system’s architecture
- Proactively develop system protections, particularly when deploying system-wide changes that can open up new vulnerabilities
- Work with Network and Database engineers to fine tune the server architecture of the firm