As a VoIP software developer, you will be working on development, Integration & Debugging. You will track new development against agreed development plan and provide status reports to the team leader. Additionally, you will have the potential to work stream lead focusing on a specific delivery work stream within an overall project. You should have the desire to constantly improve and develop, as well as enjoys sharing ideas and summarising technical information.
- Delivery of Embedded software
- Voice over IP
- Expertise in embedded C multitasking embedded environment
- Knowledge of Telephony standards and systems
- Strong debugging network applications using network diagnostic tools / methods
- Issue management experience using defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of digital telephony as a replacement of analogue.
- Knowledge of the relevant protocols and SIP stacks