You’ll be an integral part of a top-class team that leads activity across organic social, paid media, SEO, performance marketing, PR, events, and other areas.
You’ll have solid experience in SEO, with a real passion for content creation from stellar copywriting to scroll-stopping videos and image-led content.
You’ll help deliver multi-platform, multi-format content that drives brand awareness, social presence and ultimately connects us with brands and creators in innovative and memorable ways.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for SEO to drive increased traffic and conversion rate
- Define strategic keyword targets and carry out content optimisation
- Analyse performance and carry out experiments to increase visibility and engagement
- Set, monitor, and report against KPIs
- Undergo site audits to ensure site health
- Update site amidst Google algorithm changes
- Outreach and link-building