I am currently working with a unique and disruptive company who are shaking up numerous industries with live video and looking to add a Solutions Engineer to their team. They offer an AI driven video optimisation platform along with AR powered video assistance which applies to B2B and B2C alike. They are currently disrupting a number of industries with their innovative solution, including healthcare, insurance, field service, and customer service. The platform offers the opportunity to see the world through your customers eyes and offer guidance from a remote location. This offers an array of benefits which differs per industry such as shortening the times for a claims process or offering a first time fix to a technical issue with professional help.
I am searching for a Solutions Engineer to join their London based team, offering the opportunity to work with an impressive customer base which includes Bosch, Allianz, EE, AXA Insurance, and many more.
The business are small but prepared to scale significantly over 2020, having taken over $12 million in funding with locations in UK, Germany, US, France, and Singapore.
– Participate in Pre-sales meetings, provide live product demos
– Provide the sales team with technical expertise and analysis on complex projects
– Work collaboratively with product development teams to shape product roadmap
– Ensure successful deployment of adoption of SaaS product
– Act as a trusted point of escalation for strategic customers
– Lead and manage integration projects