My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Senior Product Marketer in New York. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviors of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
They work with an impressive amount of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Partner with Commercial and Product teams to plan and execute products roadmap / GTM strategy
- Package products as solutions aligned with clients challenges, promoting the USP of marketing intelligence
- Creation of tools which will support all stages of the customer journey
- Close understanding of market & target audiences for creation of tailored approaches
- Collaborate closely with entire marketing team to ensure the message is aligned and amplified across multiple channels
- Communications – be a key voice and product advocate both internally and externally