Our client is a specialist within the mobile gaming and app monetization sector, a true leader within immersive technology (AR, VR)! Following significant funding they are looking to land and expand into the US market by building a new team that will be at the forefront of this growth. The partnerships team is responsible for the growth of the game developer and studio network. As a strategic partnerships manager, you will be responsible for the onboarding of new developers and studios across the West Coast. Key Responsibilities: Work with the leadership team to implement partnership strategies across the West Coast. Manage the end-to-end sales process from prospecting through to revenue generation. Work closely with newly signed partners to optimise their accounts and create long term relationships. Hosting regular QBR’s with all partners to ensure their needs are being met and add additional value.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the adtech sector working on supply-side partnerships
- Key relationships with App developers and gaming studios.
- Exceptional commercial acumen and ability to work with autonomy with a remote reporting line.
- Proven communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passion for the mobile app sector and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to grow as an individual into a leadership position.