My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Senior Vice-President of Marketing to join their NY team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations.
The role will be a crucial part of the executive leadership team, leading the global marketing efforts, both core and strategic marketing messaging and positioning. the right individual will be passionate about growing teams, driving excellence across branding and positioning, communications and PR, content, account-based marketing, events, and product marketing.
My client currently work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Leading marketing vision, strategies, and teams necessary to accomplish company goals
- Lead a team to develop and execute marketing and communications strategy
- Partner with CRO and country presidents to deliver effective marketing programs that support the global plan
- Develop a range of marketing programs across all audiences including brands, media agencies, publishers, and tech partners
- Lead marketing on brand identity, positioning, and messaging
- Build and drive vision of product for both external and internal audiences
- Build out a cut through, on point, detailed communications strategy