My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their London based team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
The role will suit an individual who is looking to continue developing their technical skills across the AdTech industry. It will test these skills by explaining complicated topics to those without the same expertise and simplifying information for others to action.
They work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Assist internal teams with technical support and knowledge
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Support technology partnerships, both internal and external
- Support internal teams with delivery of all product, data, and technological solutions and strategy
- Assist in troubleshooting technical integrations with partners
- Act as a point pf contact for technical expertise across the business