I am hiring for a Technical Buyer in Phoenix to lead price negotiations and manage all the supplier activities for an Autonomous Vehicle client who is introducing a first-of-its-kind solution to their growing market. We require a person who is proficient in technical purchasing with a degree in engineering, a passion for procurement activities and the willingness to go above and beyond for a developing business.
- Management of supplier activities including deliveries, quality and order changes.
- Leading the price negotiations and cost reductions.
- Identifying, developing and managing effective relationships with existing and potential new suppliers.
- Negotiating commercial contracts and monitoring progress.
- Communicating and leading daily interactions with R&D, Engineering, Production, Planning, Operation, and Finance departments.
- Providing weekly and monthly cost reports/reduction outlook.
- Executing procurement activities including PO and delivery follow up.
- Driving regional localisation of BOM and indirect materials.