I am hiring for a Technical Buyer in Phoenix to lead price negotiations and manage all the supplier activities for an Autonomous Vehicle client who is introducing a first-of-its-kind solution to their growing market. We require a person who is proficient in technical purchasing with a degree in engineering, a passion for procurement activities and the willingness to go above and beyond for a developing business.
- Management of supplier activities including deliveries, quality and order changes.
- Leading the price negotiations and cost reductions.
- Identifying, developing and managing effective relationships with existing and potential new suppliers.
- Negotiating commercial contracts and monitoring progress.
- Communicating and leading daily interactions with R&D, Engineering, Production, Planning, Operation, and Finance departments.
- Providing weekly and monthly cost reports/reduction outlook.
- Executing procurement activities including PO and delivery follow up.
- Driving regional localisation of BOM and indirect materials.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing in technical and/or electronical fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Working experience in manufacturing and high-tech environment
- Experience with Motion & Control, PCBs and cables
- Knowledge of MS Office and Priority
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the skills needed for this position, please get in touch:
Ryan Worth at Expand Executive Search
Phone: +44 1273 668718 /+44 7967149034