The company is a leader in semiconductor manufacturing on a global level.
You are an enthusiastic and motivated RF design expert with several years of working experience? You want to shape the future of our RF frontend components business? Our key to continuous success is in the power of Infineon’s innovative products, a deep understanding of customer applications and requirements backed by a broad range of top notch in-house process technologies. We want to strengthen these key assets with a Technical RFIC Design Lead in our fast growing team in Linz, Austria. As such, you will drive the development of the next generation RF frontend components for mobile phone applications with global tier-1 customers and for open market.
- Be the technical lead of team of RFIC designers, guiding the team and setting technical directions for development
- Develop and productize innovative product and circuit concepts for mobile phone RF frontends choosing the best concept, technology and package for the given requirements
- Drive technical decision making and take responsibility for implementation
- Coach & challenge new ideas out of the team, actively balancing risks and opportunities
- Contribute to the definition of our product, technology and packaging roadmap
- A university degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- 10+ years of working experience in RF-CMOS, SOI or BiCMOS RFIC design
- Strong technical knowledge regarding mobile communication standards (4G, 4.5G, 5G), mobile phone RF frontend architectures and related areas where regular interfaces occur
- Technical leadership skills for training, mentoring and providing education to others in your area of expertise
- Fluency in English to work in multicultural teams internally and externally, German as a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve highly complex problems involving expert networks
- Ability to proactively research technical details and capability for complex decision-making