Expand Executive Search are partnered with an exciting start-up, within the field of Automotive Cyber-Security looking for talented Testing Engineers with a background in Automation to join their team in Germany. You will be joining an International team of dynamic professionals, working with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Testing Engineer to work on Cyber Security projects to create detailed test plans and test concepts according to security requirements and execute tests in the challenging area of automotive cyber security. Working at the forefront of new technology in the field, with great prospects for long term growth and development and a competitive compensation package.
- Review Cyber Security requirements specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Develop test cases, prioritize testing activities and write automation scripts for Cyber Security Projects
- Preparation of test reports
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- More than three years’ experience in software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- Experience in Automotive Testing.
- Experience in the automation of test cases, (e.g. Python, CAPL script, C#, , Exam)
- Fluent German and English
You can apply direct on LinkedIn or send your CV, feel free to contact me for a confidential chat on +441273 668 706. firstname.lastname@example.org