We are working with a global cyber security vendor with an exceptional reputation for slowing down cyber-attacks and protecting customer data, with their lead-edge product offering.
They are a growing pre-IPO vendor with a CEO committed to accelerating the development roadmap and investing in personal development and the product.
- We require a Threat Research Engineer with an innovative approach and a natural flair to help enhance the product offering.
- You will be joining a fully remote working multinational team with a focus on analysing, decomposing and disassembling code.
- This position could also be considered a Reverse Malware Engineer, as you will performs static code analysis also and we require hands-on software development experience.
- Reverse Malware Engineering experience
- Product/performance enhancement
- Software development background (java preferred)