Due to phenomenal growth and success, my client, who are a leading global analytics company, are seeking a UX Designer to join their team in central London. Do you have a passion for understanding people and users’ needs to come up with a solution to a problem, and enjoy collaborating with others? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who really support professional and personal development and your passion to learn.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and proptotypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborating with a range of teams including product, developers, UI designers, analysts across global offices
- Working closely with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Keeping up to date with the latest in industry, and embracing and implementing change
- UX design experience 3+ years, and experience working with data and data visualisation products
- UX software skills – InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer etc.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practises and an understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates, other teams including product managers, and clients.
- Ability to research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Be passionate about learning, and this passion will be supported