My client is a fast-growing esports startup company, which was founded by a team of experienced software industry veterans and entrepreneurial gamers who are on a quest to revolutionize the way esports enthusiasts interact with each other. They are the first fan-engagement platform that enables streamers and professional gamers to continuously engage with their audiences by creating their own fan-club gaming leagues. These leagues can host daily challenges, give away prizes, compete against other clubs worldwide and offer other perks.
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget Job brief We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department.
- You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with their business goals.
- Play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to the company’s long-term success.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.