As the VP of Sales you will serve as member of the executive leadership team to build, organize, and manage a team of accomplished sales professionals to increase market share and improve gross margins for products sold in the worldwide semiconductor market.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a quarterly basis.
- Develop repeatable process and which places the accountability on those closest to the accounts.
- Lead the development of strategic customer relationships at multiple levels.
- Contribute to the development of the global sales strategy in alignment with the company’s overall strategic semiconductor priorities.
- Define and drive the semiconductor growth strategy, meeting or exceeding annual revenue and bookings targets.
- Establish positive partnering relationships cross-functionally (Product, Engineering, Operations, Service and Support, etc.) to address the overall semiconductor customer experience.
- Develop local regional relationships to provide localization and customization for a specific region.
- Assist sales with account strategies and global account strategies comprehending competitive positioning and messaging.
- Must be able to travel internationally up to 40% of the time.