My client are a VC backed mobile commerce productivity platform allowing top tier retailers and brands to get a clearer insight into instore operations. This insight allows more customers to be engaged, providing full visibility of store operations, and more opportunities to grow revenue. They are a young company on the verge of significant growth having taken $25 million in funding in the last year. Currently they are looking to grow their presence within NY City and are looking for a Vice President of Sales. The VP will be a crucial hire as they look to continue bringing more top tier retailers onto their platform.
- Expertise, becoming an expert in the platform and articulating its value.
- Leadership – continue building and developing sales team
- Organise sales process – ensure team have the skills necessary
- Reporting – keeping CRM up to date, tracking target progress
- Full P+L Responsibility
- Experience managing a top performing sales team
- Expertise in retail, ecommerce, and SaaS
- Great communications skills – especially at a senior level
- Facilitator – clear sales methodology and coaching style
- Detail orientated
This is a great opportunity to join whilst the company are on the verge of significant growth and offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on their business. If this sounds like the next challenge for you then reach out to Adam King at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.