Passionate about, and keen to get into the world of virtual/augmented reality?
Are you experienced in digital media sales, but tired of ‘plain digital’?
Keen to join a great company with a fantastic opportunity within a totally new channel?
My client is an innovative Virtual Reality startup that sits at the inflexion point between advertising technology and immersive experiences in VR. They have built a unique proprietary platform that allows brands and agencies to place products and advertisements within gaming environments. My client is already working with some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Domino’s, and Netflix. The platform allows products to be marketed to consumers when they are at their most engaged, without being obtrusive whilst maintaining high impact.
My client is looking for an Evangelist to join their growing startup team in London. You will have a strong impact on the business, working closely with the Founders and CEO.
Your mission is to get every single VR/AR content developer in the UK, and the major developer hubs of Europe, using their solution.
- Come up with strategies to reach VR/AR developers: content, advertising, industry events
- Create a community by organising events, meetups, hackathons
- Support developers onboarding Admix
- Help recruit and grow a team of evangelists in London and the major developer hubs of Europe.
- Passionate about digital media and new tech/VR/AR
- Enjoy conversing with clients and offering the best client service
- Fantastic at generating content from case studies, whitepapers, and being very active on social channels
- A self starter – you’ll be part of a small team working relatively autonomously, so you’ll need to manage your own time and organisation
- Experience in digital media sales
- Background in gaming or tech, and startup experience would be a bonus!
Interested? Get in touch today with firstname.lastname@example.org